Both silicon nitride and silicon carbide are highly covalently bonded compounds with similar physical and chemical properties and maintain high bonding strength at high temperatures. The silicon powder uniformly surrounds the silicon carbide, and the material formed by the high-temperature nitridation reaction to form a dense structure is the silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide material.
Nitride Bonded Silicon Carbide (NBSiC) is distinguished for its exceptional wear, corrosion and thermal shock resistance. NBSiC has excellent refractory and chemical properties.
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Good wear resistance and high temperature creep resistance
- Oxidation and acid corrosion resistance
- High temperature and wear resistant lining
- Kiln furniture
- Flue gas desulfurization
- Aluminum casting, such as riser tube, thermocouple tube, protection tube
- Mining & processing equipments, such as mortar pump, hydrocyclone, heavy-media separation
- Nitride Bonded Silicon Nitride Riser Tube
- Nitride Bonded Silicon Nitride Thermocouple Protection Tube
- Nitride Bonded Silicon Nitride FGD Nozzle
- Nitride Bonded Silicon Nitride Degassing shaft and rotor
- Nitride Bonded Silicon Nitride Kiln Furniture (Plates)