Synthetic ruby and sapphire are single-crystal aluminum oxides, practically pure for the sapphire (99,99% Al2O3). The durability and hardness of synthetic ruby and sapphire makes them perfect to work under ultra-high pressure water environment.
To meet our clients’ demanding requirements on precision machining, after a years’ exploring and studying TechCeramic now is a standout in machining of micro-size ceramic components.
- High hardness and mechanical strength
- Excellent wear resistance
- Very low friction coefficient
- High dielectric strength
- Good thermal conductivity
- Ideal electrical insulation
- Zero porosity
- Jewel bearings
- Orifice for metering
- Probes for measuring instruments
- Wire guide
- Nozzle for printing heads
- Medical implant devices