High-Purity Alumina Foam Insulation Brick For 1800℃ Applications
TecFoamTM is a high purity alumina ceramic foam with closed cellular structure, low density, high strength and excellent thermal shock resistance, giving its an important role in high temperature insulation applications. This is new product is different from other thermal insulation materials in the market.
- TecFoamTM is with high purity alumina content more than 99.6% without ceramic fiber and organic binder, it is able to provide a pure sintering environment without volatilizing impurities even working under 1850℃.
- Low SiO2 content, <0.1%
- The compressive strength (Bulk density 0.8 g/cm3, >30 Mpa at R.T.) of TecFoamTM is obviously better than that of similar products in the market, there will be no cracking or slag falling during long-term service.
- Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation, 65mm thick of TecFoamTM can reduce the surface temperature from 1800 °C to 500 °C, it can reduce the thickness of the furnace wall.
- Low heat capacity due to its light weight and low thermal conductivity, TecFoamTM has less heat accumulation so it is an energy saving products. Energy savings is more than 25% compared to the conventional insulation materials.
- Accurate shape size accelerates the masonry speed, and the mortar joints are small and uniform to ensure high strength and high stability of the masonry body. Bricks can be made into special shapes according to customer needs to reduce the number of bricks and mortar joints.
- TecFoamTM can be used as a thermal insulation layer for refractory lining, especially for high temperature reducing atmosphere furnace (1850 °C). It is used at 1800 ° C for a long time under a reducing atmosphere.
|Bulk Density g·cm3||0.8||1.0||1.2||1.4||1.6|
|Compression Strength MP R.T.||≥30||≥65||≥72||≥97||≥135|
|Crush Strength MP R.T.||≥6||≥14||≥18.5||≥24||≥32.5|
|Linear Change On Reheating (1800℃×12h)%||≤0.45||≤0.4||≤0.35||≤0.35||≤0.3|
Thermal Conductivity W/(m.k)
|Safe Operating Temperature||1800℃||1800℃||1800℃||1800℃||1800℃|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||1850℃||1850℃||1850℃||1850℃||1850℃|
|Size||Standard Brick, Arch Brick, Customized Brick|
*These average figures above are for clients' design, may fluctuate according to the production